Types of Planets Edit
Player- Inhabited Edit
Player-inhabited planets are the planets at which fleets are built and resources produced. Your planet is where your fleet remains docked until you send it out. When your planet is attacked, any docked ships you have at your planet will attack the enemy fleet.
Levels of Pirate planets as follows:
- Level 1 Pirates: a small number of fighters (50-100+) and corvettes (30-60+).
- Level 2 Pirates: a larger number of fighters and corvettes, along with a small number of frigates.
- Level 3 Pirates: a considerable number of fighters, corvettes, bombers, a moderate number of frigates, and a few battleships.
- Level 4 Pirates: thousands of fighters, bombers, and corvettes, a large number of frigates, a moderate number of battleships and dreadnaughts, and a few carriers.
Empire planets follow the same principle as Pirate planets. Empire planets have fleets that attack yours, and usually have more ships than Pirate planets.
Leveling listed as follows:
- Level 1 Empire: a few fighters (50-100+) and corvettes (30-60+).
- Level 2 Empire: a moderate number of fighters and corvettes.
- Level 3 Empire: Thousands of fighters and corvettes, a moderate number of bombers and frigates, and a few battleships.
- Level 4 Empire: Tens of thousands of fighters and bombers, thousands of corvettes, hundreds of frigates, some battleships, a moderate number of carriers, and a moderate number of dreadnaughts.